Your shopping cart is empty!
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A. GENERAL HIRING CONDITIONS
1. All goods hired shall remain the property of Events Online at all times.
2. While Events Online will make every effort to ensure that the hired goods are in good condition and is correct, the responsibility lies with the customer to check to goods before taking delivery thereof. The risk of the goods hired passes to the customer once he/she takes possession of it.
3. While we undertake to remove all the hired materials, with the utmost care after the function (of which we cannot guarantee the exact time), we do not accept any responsibility for any losses or damages incurred while the hired materials are not in our possession. The client must be present or have a representative present to verify the correctness of the goods collected after the function, if not, the total goods recorded by the site manager from Events Online will be deemed to be correct. The replacement cost of any damaged or lost goods will be for the clients account. We therefore strongly advise you to take out additional short-term insurance to cover any losses that may occur.
4. All goods hired must be returned on the return date specified on or before 12.00 noon. Goods that are not returned on the said return date and time, daily charges will be levied for late returns.
5. Any goods that are damaged or misplaced will be charged to customer at replacement costs. These costs have to be settled within 7 days from invoice or an interest charge of 5% per week will be levied on this amount. These costs have to be settled within 30 days, will result in customer’s account being closed and handed over for collection. All costs arising thereof will be borne by the customer.
6. No refunds will be allowed for any goods that were hired and not used.
7. When goods are delivered but not set up, at the client’s request, such goods must be properly packed in the containers supplied and kept ready for collection. If not, a clearing charge will apply.
8. In certain cases, products may not be available due to breakages or non-return from other clients. In such cases, a similar product of same or higher value will be replaced at management’s discretion.
9. Certain products will only be delivered on the day of the function and cleared on the same day at the end of the function.
B. PAYMENT AND CONFIRMATION CONDITIONS
1. Orders are only confirmed on receipt of our signed quotation, terms and conditions and a 50% deposit. The balance is payable no later than 2 (two) working days before the date of the function.
Please note: Goods will not be dispatched if payment does not reflect in the company’s account or if verifiable proof of payment is not received. Telephonic confirmations cannot be guaranteed and no exceptions are permitted.
Our bank account details are as follows;
Standard Bank, Account no: 301 712 786, Branch: Sandton
Include your name and invoice number as a reference. Payments can be made via credit card, EFT or cash.
2. Final confirmation of quantities on the order must be finalized 48 hours before the function. Our invoicing and preparations will be based on this quantity. No reductions in quantities will be accepted after 48 hours.
3. Any cancellations must be requested in writing 48 hours before function. A cancellation fee minimum 20% will apply for late cancellations.
4. An additional minimum standard fee of R1800.00 will be charged for set-up’s and/or clear up’s before 8am and after 5pm. This amount may increase depending on the time and complexity of the function.
5. An additional cleaning cost will be charged for linen that is badly soiled or stained with candle wax. If stains and/or candle wax cannot be removed or the linen is otherwise damaged, the client will be charged for the linen at replacement costs.
6. The client must provide dry, secure undercover storage for all hired equipment until such time that the equipment is returned to the owner. Damaged goods will be charged to the client at replacements costs.
C. INDEMNITY CONDITIONS
1. Events Online does not accept any responsibilities for any damage, distortion of décor / draping / props / balloons and any other décor that may occur once the crew leaves the venue.
2. Events Online does not accept any responsibility and liability for damaged to property or any injuries or fatal accidents which may occur before, during and after the function at the premises of the function.
D. REFUNDABLE DEPOSITS
1. A compulsory refundable deposit will be taken on all orders. This amount will be dependent on the value of the order and the nature of goods hired.
2. Refundable deposits cannot be allocated as payment towards orders and/or transferred between orders.
3. We strive to pay all refundable deposits within 48 hours of goods being returned/ cleared. Banking details need to be forwarded to your sales consultant as soon as possible.
4. All refundable deposits will be paid electronically into the clients account, in the name reflected on the invoice. No cash is kept on site.
E. SET-UP AND CLEARANCE TIMES
1. Specific set up and clearing times cannot be guaranteed however, clients can choose either morning or afternoon as a preference.
2. While we make every effort to meet set-up and clearance times, we cannot guarantee exact times due to unforeseen circumstances that may arise.
F. REPLACEMENT GOODS
1. Under no circumstances will Events Online accept any replacement goods (whether bought or manufactured) for items that has been damaged or misplaced.